- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Apply In Person
- To Re-Register for Identity Card (IC) Aged 30, the applicant has to approach the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority -contact link
- Applicant has to get the form for re-registering from the respective officer.
- Applicant has to fill-in all the necessary details in the application form.
- Make sure that you have attached all the needed documents mentioned in the Required Documents section of this page.
- Submit the completed form and documents to the respective officer.
- Fee for this procedure is given in the Fees section of this page.
- Once the process is over, the authority will issue the certificate within three days.
- The applicant can use this link -link to check the status, to check this applicant has to enter the IC number, date of issue, date of birth.
For Singapore citizens, you will need to provide the following documents in digital images:
- Baptism or religious certificate to include a religious name
- Deed poll for a change of name
- Marriage certificate (if you want to include your married name)
- The recent passport-sized, digital, coloured photograph taken within the last three months.
For Singapore permanent residents, you will need to provide the following documents in digital images:
- The page(s) of your current passport which contains your personal particulars (bearing new name if applicable)
- Marriage certificate
- The recent passport-sized, digital, colour photograph taken within the last three months.
Office Locations & Contacts
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Citizen Services Centre
10 Kallang Road, Level 3 (next to Lavender MRT station)
Location link - location link
Contact link -contact link
ICA Checkpoints - contact link
- Singapore IC holders who have reached the age of 30.
The applicant need to pay the following fees:
- S$10 for Singapore citizens
- S$50 for Singapore permanent residents.
For online applications, payment can be made using:
- Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card
- American Express (AMEX) credit card
- Internet Direct Debit (DBS/POSB, OCBC, UOB and Standard Chartered Bank Internet Banking accounts in Singapore)
- Pay Now
- The validity of the card is valid for 25years, after the age of 55 the applicant has to re-register.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The processing time for this procedure is three working days. It may take longer during peak periods.
- Once the re-registration has been approved, the applicant will be notified via SMS and email. Please make an appointment to collect IC within three months of your approval.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications.Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites.Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation.Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver,sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtubewidth = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed.e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Applicant must complete the application form before submitting. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Applicant must provide genuine information while applying for this procedure.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure.e.g.1. Date of Birth.2. City or Country of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Singapore IC holders who have reached the age of 30 need be register.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate.e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.