- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Gather all documents you will need to present or submit to apply for the procedure. All required documents must be in original form, make sure to keep a copy just in case.
- Complete an application and submit it along with all other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- The vehicle must be presented for inspection.
- National identification card for nationals or Certificate of Permanent Residence for foreigners
- Purchase or transfer documents
- Vehicle Inspection and Gas Emission Certificate (issued by an authorized workshop and must be issued recently). Note: New vehicles are exempt from mechanical technical inspection and emission test during the first two years.
- Certificate of Insurance
- Proof of payment of the fees: All receipts must be in the name of the vehicle owner.
- For some vehicles providing a type of service: document issued by IRTRAMMA and / or municipal governments or MTI, authorizing the type of service.
All required documents must be in original form, make sure to keep a copy just in case.
Office Locations & Contacts
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- Cancellation of pledge: C$ 80
- For four wheeled vehicles:
- Cancellation of tariff: C$ 200
- Registration: C$ 200
- License Plate: C$ 100
- Two or three wheeled vehicles:
- Cancellation of tariff: C $ 175
- Registration: C$ 150
- License Plate: C$ 100
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid.e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites.Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation.Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtubewidth = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed.e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Vehicle ownership must be transferred within 60 days to avoid paying late registration penalty.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure.e.g.1. Date of Birth.2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following is a procedure on how to change or transfer ownership of a vehicle.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate.e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- National Police - Nicaragua:
More information which might help people.