- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Complete an application form to apply for the procedure.
- Pay all applicable fees.
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure.e.g.1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
Office Locations & Contacts
Government of Andorra
C. Prat de la creu, 62-64
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Switchboard: +376 875 700
Atenci ciutadana: 150
Application to obtain personalized license plates must meet the following requirements:
- only combinations that contain only letters or letters and numbers, without mixing and in that order will be approved.
- the letters should be in Catalan, in capital letters and without accents.
- numbers should be in Arabic, from 0 to 9.
- registration must have a minimum of two characters and a maximum of 5 characters.*registration of 5 characters must have a minimum of 2 letters and may not have the combinations of letters, "MT", "CD", "CMD", "A", "CC" followed by numbers or word "TEST."
- combinations are not reserved or assigned previously.
- Not Accepted:
- combinations that makes it difficult to differentiate between letters and figures.
- combinations that contain the word "AND" and other initials that can relate to the State or any Andorran public authority.
- combinations that can match or match the numbering of ordinary registration.
- combinations that are previously reserved or allocated.
Note: The Licensing Authority will not approve any combination deemed contrary to law, morals and public order. Application for combination that is identical to a trademark registered in Andorra will also be denied except in cases where the reservation request is made by or under the authorization of the owner of the trademark in Andorra.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid.e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites.Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation.Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtubewidth = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed.e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents.e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Applicant's personal information: Name, contact numbers, email
- Combination being requested
- Vehicle information: Model, chassis number, expected date of arrival (in case of purchase of a new vehicle)
- The bank details are necessary for the collection of the rate of holding annual custom license plate.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate.e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Government of Andorra:
More information which might help people.